I had a couple sets of these to do in a relatively short amount of time. The customer had purchased the seats (in green) from an auction held at Wrigley Field (quite a while ago) and was looking to have them restored to look like new. Once I got them into the shop, I contemplated saving as much of the original wood as possible as opposed to fabricating entirely new seat slats out of white oak. They were caked with multiple layers of weathered green oil-based paint. Knowing that there was a 99.9% chance of lead in the paint, I decided to just recreate them. There’s not a whole lot of pictures on this project due to time constraints. Check them out!